VSR2 Limited Terms and Conditions. All contents are Copyright © 2007 VSR2 Limited All rights reserved. No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from VSR2 Limited.
1. Rules and Regulations. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. VSR2 Limited (“VSR2″) reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, VSR2 reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the VSR2 Web Site, both now and in the future.
2. Limited License. VSR2 hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by VSR2 on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization (or if you are a VSR2 client, your customer’s organization) in support of VSR2 products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of VSR2 or any third party. ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM VSR2. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable national and local laws.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of VSR2, or a third party. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of VSR2 or such third party which may own the Mark. “VSR2″ is a registered trademark of VSR2 Limited. VSR2 Trademarks may be accessed from the home page of this site.
5. General Disclaimer. Although VSR2 has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, VSR2 assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. VSR2 may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-VSR2 products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. VSR2 AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. VSR2 AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY VSR2 PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF VSR2 OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements. Some of the information on this Web Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
8. Products and Services Availability. Because international information is provided at this Web Site, some products or programs mentioned may not be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
9. Links to Third Party Sites. This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and VSR2 is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. VSR2 provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
10. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
11. Software License Agreement. Any software which you download is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating or (iii) the license terms pursuant to this Software License Agreement.
VSR2 Limited, Registered in England and Wales No: 06359626, Registered Office: 145 – 157 St John Street, London. EC1V 4PY